[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: Unicode and Bidi vs Shaping
- To: Mohammed Elzubeir <elzubeir at arabeyes dot org>
- Subject: Re: Unicode and Bidi vs Shaping
- From: Roozbeh Pournader <roozbeh at sharif dot edu>
- Date: Tue, 11 Mar 2003 17:37:08 +0330 (IRT)
- Cc: developer at arabeyes dot org, <behdad at bamdad dot org>
On Mon, 10 Mar 2003, Mohammed Elzubeir wrote:
> I guess I'm also making the assumption that an intelligent text buffer
> (in a text editor or otherwise) would remove redundant codes (preceisely
> embedding codes).
That's hard to define. What does *redundant* mean exactly?
> > Sure. But that may take some time, as the UTC members keep some silence
> > [..]
> Much appreciated ;)
They decided on Solution C. But I don't know the exact text to be used in