Developer Guide

Salam,

So this whole ITL project thing got me into quickly writing up the
essentials for the 'Developer Guide'. It is now somewhat complete and is
available on the Documentation page [1].

I will want to make this a standard for all Arabeyes projects. So, all
developers are advised to go over it and offer feedback. What would you
like to see included in the document and what don't you like about what
it proposes?

I know that not a single project currently complies with the guidelines
I put (not even duali or akka -- projects I have been involved with).
However, the idea is to maintain consistency across our projects as well
as making it easy for new developers to figure out what is expected of
them.

[1] http://www.arabeyes.org/docs.php

Regards