[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: merge emacs-bidi into the main tree
- To: gerd dot moellmann at t-online dot de (Gerd Moellmann)
- Subject: Re: merge emacs-bidi into the main tree
- From: "Stefan Monnier" <monnier+gnu/emacs at cs dot yale dot edu>
- Date: Sun, 10 Aug 2003 12:45:40 -0400
- Cc: Eli Zaretskii <eliz at elta dot co dot il>
- Cc: emacs-devel at gnu dot org
- Cc: emacs-bidi at gnu dot org
- Cc: developer at arabeyes dot org
- Cc: alex at emacswiki dot org
> > Just so we have a reference: what kind of a machine did you use at
> > the time you did that?
> I think I mainly used a P2 400 MHz.
I.e. something faster than what I (and my girlfriend, and my officemate)
use every day.