From: Behdad Esfahbod
Subject: Re: Quran audio files
Date: Wed, 23 Apr 2003 14:09:38 +0430 (IRST)

Salam,

Where can I find the saeed_khayaat files?

Also libquran has autoconf/automake problems with finding speex
library, which should be fixed.

behdad

On Wed, 23 Apr 2003, Haydar Net wrote:

> Salam,
> Yes, it is encoded as speex and it is the whole Quran 114 sorah, this is
> very greet
>
> Maher Ben Moussa wrote:

Behdad Esfahbod		3 Ordibehesht 1382, 2003 Apr 23
http://behdad.org/	[Finger for Geek Code]

In the corner of the dream was the man with the blue guitar
It had no strings but the music touched the stars