Re: Quran audio files

Hi,

No need for screendumps, it just can't find them.  As speex does
not speex-config nor any pkgconfig entry, you should give its
address by hand.  The standard way is some
--with-speex=/path/to/speex parameter to configure, which can be
easily handled in configure.in, but this way does not work with
libquran, as the code is not there.  So I fixed it by setting two
environment variables CPPFLAGS and LDFLAGS, but after
compilation, I found out that the binary still nags about missing
shared library...

behdad