RE: Quran audio files

 Maybe you would like to wait for a while, while I re-encode them into speex using version 1.0 instead of beta-3 that was used before. Also, I may use lower bit rate (e.g. 22KHz) for it would be produce smaller files without much loss of quality.
I think the best solution is to put them in my webspace since I'm not using it much.
Just give me 2-3 days and I'll prepare the ftp site with the re-encoded files.

regards,
Ossama Khayat

Behdad Esfahbod wrote:

	Salam,

	Where can I find the saeed_khayaat files?

	Also libquran has autoconf/automake problems with finding speex
	library, which should be fixed.

	behdad