Re: Adding Farsi support to katoob

My Inbox Happily Received This From Arash Zeini @ Thu, 26 Sep 2002 09:44:00 +0330
<SNIP>

> I can change keyboard layouts so from MPOV no need for the emulator, unless
> you want katoob to be useable on systems with no x keyboard extension on it.

yes, that's why it's there. just to enable any user to type Arabic text regardless of the configured keyboard layout.
Mr. Arash,
I hope you remember the file you sent me earlier "the farsi_sample file"
may i request that you send me another copy in the IRAN SYSTEM encoding ?
i really need to test the code i've written.
"i can send it to you. i have the UTF-8 version you sent to me"

--
-- Katoob Main Developer