Date: Tue, 24 Sep 2002 09:47:11 -0700 (PDT)
From: Nadim Shaikli <shaikli at yahoo dot com>
Subject: Re: Adding Farsi support to katoob
To: developer at arabeyes dot org

[...]

I think it would be best to have a couple of people familiar with Farsi
use Katoob and make the necessary suggestions/observations on what's
missing and what needs to be corrected/added.  I certainly don't want to
speak for Mr. Sameer, but that's usually the best way to get support
included into any application (have a helpful willing author (which Mr.
Sameer is very much) and have a user or two that can give quick feedback).

That, in my humble opinion, is the fastest way to add support to _any_
language in an application :-)

So are there Farsi speakers using katoob that can relay feedback ?

The FarsiKDE Project
http://www.farsikde.org