Re: Katoob ver 0.3.0 Released

<SNIPS>

My Inbox Happily Received This From Alaa The Great @ Sat, 14 Sep 2002 23:53:54 +0300
> > >  * Enabling/Disabling, Limiting the size of the Undo history
> >
> > Do a user really need to tweak this setting? I suggest setting it to
> > something high, like 1000, and remove it from the gui.
>
> I don't know unlimited undo is fine, it should be cleared whne the
> file is saved like most apps though.

Ok we can limit both now, but
are the user allowed to choose within a certain range "1 - 10" for example ? or make it completely hidden ??
I really don't know where do you go guys, i don't implement something important untill i mail the list "usually a status report every
Tuesday"  and than you tell me after i code the feature that it's not necessary or bad ??

> > >  * Limiting the size of the Recent documents menu
> >
> > Like above. The current implementation allows an unlimited document
> > history if you set the size to 0. That might cause problems after a
> > while...
> I agree on this one it makes no sense at all.

-- Katoob Main Developer
Linux registered user # 224950
ICQ # 58475622
With Great Power, Comes Great Responsibilities.