Re: al quraan

On Thu, 2002-10-31 at 08:16, Mohammad DAMT wrote:
> > Sorry to jump the queue, but why not use/enforce name-space while its
> > still early I am sure there will be other Quran Schema's on the INTERNET
> > given time
>
> is there any url we should follow?
> searching google with "quran xml schema namespace" keywords yielded no satisfying
> records (at least the top 10 ones)
No not really? who ever designed/defined that XML document should be the
one usually, I have not looked into the project yet, that why I said I
am jumping the queue as my question could have been debated before :)

/me quick check the project files
what i meant is declareing  all namespaces within the root element
something like this .

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?> *
<Quran:quran xmlns:Quran =
"http://arabeyes.org/projects/quran/libquran";>

I am writing this from my head** so I could be wrong, but assuming the
above is right then if there are any Quarn related XML files any where,
there will be no future harm to mix them in the same application as each
will have a separate name space, and by just doing it for the root
element all the children element will follow.

Walid

* I thought by default UTF-8 is selected
** Another thing I need to review