Re: al quraan

--- nobo728x free fr wrote:
> salem,
>
> An alpha version of the "quran on the web" is on line , I have use
> le xml quran's project files, PHP/MySQL are used in this project,
> one more complete version will be avalable  soon.
>
> Your can view this site : http://quran.linuxtunisie.com
>
> fi amen allah

Barak Allah feek.  If you are interested in further assisting this
project I highly recommend you get plugged into the ongoing and
forth-coming libquran (I'm not sure how much of a programmer you
are) -- you could also contact Mr. Yousif about possibly putting
your PHP/mysql code under his umbrella.