Re: al quraan

On Mon, Nov 04, 2002 at 11:45:00AM +0200, Mohammed Yousif wrote:
> I'm against using an xml file for every reciter, because this will require
> un-needed work in writing these XMLs, while they don't provide much data
> (you can get the filename using a coding scheme for example s001a001.ogg and
> the name of the reader can be put in a separate utf8 file as I noted before)

Well, I'm proposing following directory structure:

LIBQURAN_AUDIO_DIR/

	+----: lang/

		+----: package_name/

			+----: s001a001.ogg

so following filenames are valid:
ar/01/s001a001.ogg
ar/baashir_live/s001a001.ogg
id/20021104_jakarta/s001a001.ogg

01, baashir_live, and 20021104_jakarta are names picked as
"package_name".
reciter's name and recording credits/copyrights are directly read from
ID3 tag in ogg file (CMIIMW: is there ID3 in ogg file? *-)

--
Mohammad DAMT <mdamt at mdamt dot com> http://www.mdamt.net
"Waduh anak siape tu ye? patut ditiru!", ??, Benjamin S.