Re: katoob and arabic translation

<snips>
On Sat, 2002-07-27 at 03:01, Mohammed Elzubeir wrote:
> > another thing: how to translate "match case" ??
>
> Arabic has no cases, so I'm not sure what Katoob does when you 'match case' as
> opposed to not ;) Generally from KDE's translation I can say that 'case
> sensitivity' is translated as '7alat al a7ruf'.. so, a variation of that
> should do.
yes there is no for arabic but it's there for english.

On Sat, 2002-07-27 at 04:37, Sayed Jaffer Al-Mosawi wrote:
> Tabiq Al-Hala
> or
> Motabqat Al-Hala
i did translate it now thanks for suggestions but i don't remember what
did i write as a translation exactly but it's based on one of those

On Sat, 2002-07-27 at 02:37, Hicham Amaoui wrote:
> Hi,
> I have no problem after executing the following command:
> LANGUAGE=ar_MA.UTF-8 LC_CTYPE=ar_MA.UTF-8   /tmp/katoob/bin/katoob

didn't know that i need to set the LANGUAGE to all this stuff ;)
it's been 2 days and i'm trying to get it to work!
but nice that it worked

Really thanks all

--
-- Uniball @ DALnet