Re: katoob and arabic translation

Salam
Note!: Any question about translation stuffs should be
emailed to doc list not developer list.

--- Mohammed Sameer <Uniball at gmx dot net> wrote:
> <snips>
> On Sat, 2002-07-27 at 03:01, Mohammed Elzubeir
> wrote:
> > > another thing: how to translate "match case" ??
> >
> > Arabic has no cases, so I'm not sure what Katoob
> does when you 'match case' as
> > opposed to not ;) Generally from KDE's translation
> I can say that 'case
> > sensitivity' is translated as '7alat al a7ruf'..
> so, a variation of that
> > should do.
> yes there is no for arabic but it's there for
> english.
>
> On Sat, 2002-07-27 at 04:37, Sayed Jaffer Al-Mosawi
> wrote:
> > Tabiq Al-Hala
> > or
> > Motabqat Al-Hala
> i did translate it now thanks for suggestions but i
> don't remember what
> did i write as a translation exactly but it's based
> on one of those
>
> On Sat, 2002-07-27 at 02:37, Hicham Amaoui wrote:
> > Hi,
> > I have no problem after executing the following
> command:
> > LANGUAGE=ar_MA.UTF-8 LC_CTYPE=ar_MA.UTF-8
> /tmp/katoob/bin/katoob
> >
> didn't know that i need to set the LANGUAGE to all
> this stuff ;)
> it's been 2 days and i'm trying to get it to work!
> but nice that it worked
>
> Really thanks all
>
> --

=====
       Sayed Jaffer Al-Mosawi
   Project:     Arabeyes Project (TM).
   Goal:        Bringing Unix to arabic world.
   Homepage:    http://www.arabeyes.org
   IRC Channel: #arabeyes / Server: irc.openprojects.net
   Browsing - Galeon = No_Browsing