Re: katoob and arabic translation

On Sat, Jul 27, 2002 at 01:13:43AM +0300, Mohammed Sameer wrote:

I'm answering this quickly here, so I didn't look at the screenshots yet.

> another thing: how to translate "match case" ??

Arabic has no cases, so I'm not sure what Katoob does when you 'match case' as
opposed to not ;) Generally from KDE's translation I can say that 'case
sensitivity' is translated as '7alat al a7ruf'.. so, a variation of that
should do.

> i have removed the underscore accelerators from the arabic translation
> like all other apps did

Cool.. now let's hope someone gets into Pango soon enough ;) Any takers?

later
---
Was I helpful? Let others know:
http://svcs.affero.net/rm.php?r=elzubeir