VIM Arabic Patch and Hindi number

Salam,
	Nadim, I got two suggestions and points about the VIM Arabic support that I
would like to share with everyone to see their feedback ..
	- VIM uses the Hindi digits ( Used in Arabic countries) and saves them to
memory and disk .. that is because the keymap file is the one responsable for
returning the code of the Hindi Digit .. I suggest having the numbers stored
in the memory and file as they are always are in the ASCII code of it, and
make showing the Hindi Digit part of the shaping .. meaning that the digit
'1' that have the code of 0x031 , but when it is shaped, and we are in the
'arabic' mode ( 'set arabic' is on), then '1' will be shown as 0x0661 , and
that is the Hindi Digit of '1' .. Now why I think it should be that way,
because infact, the Hindi digits represent the Numbers the same way the
Arabic digits do.. and making them have unified memory/disk representation
will ease up searching/replacing and any other operations that find numbers.

NOTE:  	Hindi Digits are 	: ( ١ ٢ ٣ ٤ ٥ ٦ ٧ ٨ ٩ ٠ )
	Arabic Digits are	: (  1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 0 )

	- Another Question that I had, I know that VIM has it's own Keymap files,
but as X have the keymaps defined ( in xkb) the keymap in VIM will not be as
needed , right ? besides, if we keep the X keymap file the centralized place
for the keymap issues that will ease up any fix/updates that we may do in the
future.

What do you think ?

I had been using VIM in Arabic for the past 1-2 months, and I can say that it
is the best thing that happened for the past 6 months :-) I am using it for
all the Arabic editing I need .. and it is GREAT :-) the one 'already known'
missing point is the BIDI .. and I hope that Bram will consider it soon..

--
Yours,
Isam Bayazidi