Re: CVS: projects/distro/haydarlinux/quran/quran quran.cpp

Mohammed Yousif wrote:

On Friday 02 August 2002 13:34, Haydar Net wrote:

Salam,
I am using gcc3.1, what i done is the same assigment but with for
routine "e.g the official assigment methode".

I'm sure it's the same assignment ,what I'm trying to say is 'my compiler seems to be corrupted' (gcc2.95.3) , I'm wondering why it didn't warn me about that

I am not 100% sure but i think this was a bug in gcc2.93 and has been fixed in gcc3.1, for more info see the folowing link:

http://gcc.gnu.org/gcc-3.1/changes.html

Salam,
Haydar