Re: CVS: projects/distro/haydarlinux/quran/quran quran.cpp

On Fri, 2002-08-02 at 13:34, Haydar Net wrote:
> Salam,
> I am using gcc3.1, what i done is the same assigment but with for
> routine "e.g the official assigment methode".

An offtopic question please
why using gcc 3.x ??

one of the drawbacks was when i downloaded mdk packages for mozilla
and the java plugin didn't work due to binary compatibility
"as they said No one can force sun to recompile java using gcc 3.x"

--
-- Uniball @ DALnet