Re: a new project 'quran'

salam !

hope that you're in good health, i still having lot of problems that keep me farfrom arabeyes and other projects where i was actif member/developer ! I've just read Quraan annoucement, and want to congrats for this good and interestning project !
i've seen that arabic-xml data are just in UTF-8, so i'm sending you these xml data in arabic windows-1256; german : iso-8859-1 and french iso-8859-1.

Hope that you'll find them usefull !
if you find them usefull and think that you need more xml translations just tell me

these all other language that i have : DUTCH; ITALIAN; TURKISH; INDONESIAN; BOSNIAN (translated by Mustafa Mlivo); ENGLISH (translated by Abdullah Yusufali) and JAPANESE

Regards,
Hatem