Re: help, new akka release coming - 0.1a

--- Summer Misherghi wrote:
> i made the following changes to the chonfigure file:
> 	"use strict;" 	-> "use vars;"
> 	our $foo 		-> my $foo
>
> just to get it to avoid failing with error messages.
> to this e-mail message i've attached the ./chonfig --verbose output,
> and the make output errors.  i've got no time to look at them right
> now-- hope it helps.

Any reason why GNU autoconf's "configure" is not used (there might be a
learning curve associated, but it will pay off in the long run regarding
bundling future packages).

While I'm at -- RPM's would be nice too (you'd certainly double/triple
your user/tester base :-)