Re: meeting minutes

--- Mohammed Elzubeir <elzubeir at arabeyes dot org> wrote:
> ..and I seem to conveniently forget the paper on my way to work.
> Not this time ;)
>
> So Nadim, hold your horses.. it's coming on ;)

Horses held ;-) - a couple of things,

 1. Dang that's a nice picture (you're not scary after all :-)  Thanks btw.
    Anmar, where is yours and sabrine's ?

 2. Mohammed, do please consider using a URL link to denote your pgp
    signature instead of attaching it with each email (seems kinda
    unnecessary).  Simply put, include something akin to -

      For PGP.public.key - http://www.blah.blah.com/blah/etc

    as part of your sig.