1U update

Here is another update:

- Submitted the machine info to my friend who works at and IBM service
centre. He will look into the warranty matter and the diagnostics CD we
can get from IBM. This CD will test our machine and tell us if there are
any issues with it. I am more concerned with the IBM warranty. How valid
is it in N America, how long, would this accident (shipping damage) null
it or what ? My friend should get back to me tomorrow.

- Purolator said I should not expect much if any since the machine is
not insured. They started the claim. This will take time so don't hold
your breath

Anmar