Re: meeting minutes

On Tue, Aug 26, 2003 at 11:59:20PM -0700, Nadim Shaikli wrote:

>  1. Dang that's a nice picture (you're not scary after all :-)  Thanks btw.
>     Anmar, where is yours and sabrine's ?

Well.. I wouldn't want you to continue to blackmail me.. are we even
now? ;)

>  2. Mohammed, do please consider using a URL link to denote your pgp
>     signature instead of attaching it with each email (seems kinda
>     unnecessary).  Simply put, include something akin to -

I am not attaching it with my signature.. when I send out an email, it
is 'signed'.. that is, if you have my public key (on the people page)..
you can verify that this email has actually come from me. Pointing to
where the public PGP key is available is a different thing.

Regards