Re: Edara

I did NOT vote for it Moe. In fact, I wasn't at the meeting where it was voted, and
while we discuess it on core, I even thought I was the only one against the project,
though I didn't feel strongly against it!
In any case, I like the deadline idea.
Anyway, it was just a notice, I do not feel strongly about this project, so you guys
do whatever suits you, and if there's something to vote about, you tell me and I send
you my vote by email or during an incoming meeting.

Mohammed Elzubeir a *crit :