Re: Edara

On Sun, Jun 09, 2002 at 02:56:43AM +0200, Chahine M. Hamila wrote:
> I see the project's stalled. I'm all for removing it out of the
> Arabeye's list. I do think it out of context and a diversion of the
> little resources we have. Any next meeting we could vote on the matter?

If you are willing to invest the time on setting up a project management
system that will fulfill all the things eDara would potentionall do, then by
all means I would go for dropping it. Otherwise, it's just another page, and
there is one person who is hopefully going to come through for it (note
'forkani').

There is no shortage in web developers (but those who are willing to be
serious).. and neither does it take away from C,C++ programmers. So, there is
no 'loss' in having the pages there.

later