Re: StarOffice I18N

Ok, here it is.
IT IS IMPERATIVE AND A MATTER OF CREDIBILITY to assign the credits where due:
Nesrine Elleuch and Sami Buafif working under the direction of Pr. Mohamed Ben
Ahmed are the ones who did the work.
Once the corrections are done, please send them back to me so I can send the
file back to the authors and please publish the corrections on the doc mailing
list so we can discuss them.
Later!

Mohammed Elzubeir a *crit :