Re: Edara

As you guys like. I just think it's not very serious either to have a dead page
over there. In any case, there are plenty of project management software around
that probably does more than we want.
Last thing, Moe: as you probably know, for now "if you have the time" means "no"
for me, so you could as well save some keystrokes;)
Yalla later buddy:)

Mohammed Elzubeir a *crit :