Charity license

I'm thinking out-loud here about creating our own charity-like
license - so bare with me :-)

Vim uses the following link and is very much a backer of the following
charity (Bram notes information on his license file straight off of their
site).

  http://www.iccf-holland.org/

Personally, I would like "my" works to be GPL'ed but with the following
charity of choice (until they get closed down like the various other 40 have)

  http://www.lifeusa.org/

So whomever is into licenses (Chahine/Isam), if you could work something
along those lines (keeping vim's in mind as an example), you'd be doing
me and all our people a great favor.

Please note - VIM has gotten alot of press simply based on its charityware
license (Bram's revamping it to be more GPL-friendly BTW - note vimdev
mailing list - groups.yahoo.com).  I'd expect that we if start doing
something similar, we too will get some press (I'm assuming it will be
more good than bad).

I by no means, say that LIFE should be the only organization we should
consider, we can have 5 or 6 that we rotate on various projects we
undertake.  If/when "edara" gets off the ground we can have something
else on it (awareness is the key here).

If there are no major objections, and a license file is generated - I'd
move QaMoose in that direction.