Re: ACE selection and voting

On Fri, Jan 11, 2002 at 04:21:32PM +0200, Isam Bayazidi wrote:
> Please have a look at :
> http://www.kde.org/people/people.html
>
> I will send you in the upcoming days a list of the people I though of for ACE
> .. infact it is not a matter of thought :-) I am making a little search for
> the people behind the seens in Pango, QT3, acon, etc...

Isam,

I get the feeling you are taking this ACE thing a little too far ;) We first
and foremost need to recognize Arabeyes contributors at this point. Especially
since they are the most viewable and THERE. When I mentioned Acon, I was only
saying, "if you're talking about first first... I guess acon's author has been
contributing first".. however, don't forget that this is 'of the month'. Ie,
for this month. iow, recently.. now, here ;)

I wouldn't waste time hunting down for people, and better spent doing other
things. But that's just my take on it.

later