Licenses issues again [was: Re: Discussing Hayder's Proposal here]

Salaam,

Isam Bayazidi a *crit :

> That question need to be answered from is side before continuing this thing..
> And we should agree on what licenses are acceptable for us ? would we agree
> on a Mozilla-like license ? what about an VIM-Like ? what about BSD ? there
> is several issues that we need to decide upon before continuing ..

Please consider my and Nadim's previous exchange:) not every piece of software has
to be under the same license. We could have all these licenses covering different
pieces (e.g GPL mailer, Mozilla browser, charityware editor, BSD tool, etc, etc...)

Laterz!