Akka is bug free, bidi added

Tayeb Nadim, followed you advice and added bidi approximation, so now
Akka is a superset of Acon, by far more powerful.
All bugs that I am aware of are fixed, including possible buffer
overflows and memory leaks (I have been paranoid about these).
The only problems I couldn't check for now because I don't have a PC
running Linux is endian-related problems. I also have a minor problem
with computing cursor position in bidi approximation mode, but this is
really low priority.

In any case, it's a real please to use now.

You Three will be the first to test it. Thus Chahine has spoken.

To leave you with as little configuration work as possible though, I'll
need to know what your keyboards are (i.e. what keymaps you use in Linux
console) and if you use the old style setfont program or the
consolechars program to change console fonts.

As soon as I have this feedback, I will send you all three the Final
tarball, and show you how you can have some fun:)

Salaam,
Chahine