Core meetings

Salam ..
	Moe, I read about YOUR decision to handle to translation maintainance to Mr.
Yasser Chadded .. I agree with that decision, he is indeed the right man for
the Job as you pointed out .. I have nothing against him at all ..

But .. I felt that we should have at least knew about it preior to YOUR
decision .. the other issue is giving the final word about the KDE issue .. I
will not argue with you on either of those decision.. but I feel that you
didn't think of the core team at all when you did .. after all there were a
discussion about it..

For a second I thought about going to Arabeyes Maillist site and unsubscribe
from the core list .. after all after hearing the news about handling one one
the projects to some one ( who sure is the right person) form the doc list,
not even knowing any signs about it from before .. I felt out of core ..

I will try to preserve silance for the next week or so.. to think about meself
and relation to Arabeyes ..

I will do the needed jobs from me for sure at thier time:
	- mailing l4a ( done)
	- mailing the LUG of JO ( waiting for the templete that kuru proposed to do)
	- sending to the artistic forums about the logo

later
---
Yours,
Isam Bayazidi