Subhi (aka InfraRed)

Isam, I just IRC'ed with Subhi about the Newsletter and noted to him
that I'll contact you about getting in touch with him (I'm really
exhausted - too much computer time today ~4am).  He had some
reservations about doing the letter in Arabic (even though he notes
himself that its VERY important) something about not having an arabic
keyboard :-)

His email,
  "Subhi S Hashwa" <subhi at thebigboss dot com>

We did not settle anything, simple put - I said you want to do that
and here are two links for you to look at the format and content
and that the Newsletter will be Quarterly (not monthly)

http://www.arabeyes.org/archives/announce/2001/November/msg00000.html
http://www.linux4arab.com/linux4/home/WWW/linux4arab.com/htdocs/newspro/arabic.html

He said sure and we left it at that.

He also said we should contact universities and professors - I said "Great,
then start compiling a list of the university URLs and email addresses
and we'll go from there" - he said OK.

I think I'm done with my weekly_minutes todo item :-)