Re: IRC get-together

On Wed, Dec 26, 2001 at 03:34:29AM +0100, Chahine M. Hamila wrote:
> Mohammed Elzubeir wrote:
>
> Okay Moe, I haven't found the references to ae_admin... I guess I'm asking
> stupid stuff here but I've been looking through the web and remote CVS. Do you
> mean by localcvs that I have to log on arabeyes.org by shell?

No, just use :ext: with CVS_RSH=ssh. And yes, it's localcvs
(CVSROOT=:ext:chahine at arabeyes dot org:/home/LOCALCVS). You don't have to log on
arabeyes.org by shell.

> Re the meeting on Friday, okay I'll try to be there as much as I can, I'll
> really do a max effort, but I can't promise to be present full time coz I'm in

No one expects anyone to be present the whole time, this is 12-hours we're
talking about here ;) Like I told Isam, 4-6 hours would be ideal.

later