[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[admin] Switch to SubVersioN (bis)
- To: admin at arabeyes dot org
- Subject: [admin] Switch to SubVersioN (bis)
- From: Mohammed Adnčne Trojette <adn at diwi dot org>
- Date: Sat, 14 Jun 2008 00:15:31 +0200
- Cc: doc at arabeyes dot org, developer at arabeyes dot org
- User-agent: Mutt/1.5.16 (2007-06-11)
This week-end, we'll try (again) to switch from CVS to SVN.
Therefore, please commit all pending work before sunday noon (UTC).
For those interested in some archive reading, here are the links of the
What is needed currently is:
0) update the web site to understand SVN instead of CVS (patches
prepared by Daifallah Alotaibi and being checked)
1) use Debian's packaged version of trac
2) regenerate SVN repositories from CVS
cvs2svn -s NEWREPO --trunk-only OLDREPO
for i in `ls trunk`;do svn mv trunk/$i .;done && svn rm trunk && svn ci
3) keep read-only CVS and start read-write SVN
Did I forget anything?
Mohammed Adnčne Trojette