And back to CVS...

On Tue, Dec 26, 2006, Mohammed Adnčne Trojette wrote:
> Switch was done. Appearently, everything has gone correctly.

At Nadim's and Mohammed Sameer's request, I have just set CVS working
again and SubVersioN read-only.

I am sorry for those who made SVN commits, but they will have to commit
them again on CVS. My fault.

According to http://lists.arabeyes.org/archives/cvs/2006/December/
hosny, djihed, msaad commited real things. So please backport them to
CVS.

I am sorry I did not warn long before doing the move. Now that CVS is
back and working, feel free to reply to admin at arabeyes dot org with hints on
what the "migration plan" should be. And we will do the move one day,
I hope (there is not much left to be done: convert repositories again,
tweak scripts to use SVN instead of CVS, ...).

Anyway, everything should be back to original and normal, sorry again
for the trouble and Inshallah Eďd mabrook to everyone.

--
Mohammed Adnčne Trojette