Re: to plone or not to plone

Salam,
Just to add my 2c on this.
The priority here is to have an Arabized (multilingual?) website ASAP. So, no
matter what solution we use, still that is the priority for now.
Still, I also would rather have a PHP based solution, though I'm not an
experienced PHP developer.
Anyway, I'll just add that we can benefit from some of these reviews,
comparisons, and ratings to help us with the decision:
1. http://www.cmsinfo.org/
2. http://www.content-wire.com/Home/Index.cfm
...and many others on Google using "opensource cms comparison".

Finally, my suggestion is to evaluate "Drupal" since it's localy translated and
is used already on EGLUG.org, so maybe they can provide us with their feedback.

- Ossama
--- Mohammed Elzubeir <elzubeir at arabeyes dot org> wrote:
> On Sat, 2005-01-01 at 19:45 -0800, Nadim Shaikli wrote:
> > --- Abdulaziz Al-Arfaj <aalarfaj at gmail dot com> wrote:
[...]