Re: election PHP integration

On Fri, Oct 15, 2004 at 11:45:27AM -0700, Nadim Shaikli wrote:
> --- M Elzubeir <zubeir at gmail dot com> wrote:
> > On Wed, 13 Oct 2004 00:15:13 -0700 (PDT), Nadim Shaikli
> > <shaikli at yahoo dot com> wrote:
> > > M.Elzubeir, any news on the integration effort and fixes ?
> > >
> > > Sorry to keep harping, but 14th is right around the corner and
> > > we need to throughly test all this code and make it user friendly
> > > and accessible.
> >
> > Very sorry but I've been struck with a nasty cold coupled with a
> > fever.. I'm still trying to recover. Someone else will need to take
> > care of this. Sorry for the short-notice, I just had other problems to
> > deal with (like my brain melting).
>

> Login and proceed to nominate yourself and vote.  If you see any
> weirdness/anomalies or bugs, make sure to let me know ASAP.

* Nominate your self, submit. then press on the nominate again, You'll get 1000 characters left though there is text there.
* The "Nomination active" check box doesn't preserve the state.
* If I'm not allowed to vote for myself, then my name should not be there in the list.

I don't think I found anything more.

--
-- Katoob Main Developer, Arabbix Maintainer.