Re: election PHP integration

On Wed, 13 Oct 2004 00:15:13 -0700 (PDT), Nadim Shaikli
<shaikli at yahoo dot com> wrote:
> M.Elzubeir, any news on the integration effort and fixes ?
>
> Sorry to keep harping, but 14th is right around the corner and we need to
> throughly test all this code and make it user friendly and accessible.

Very sorry but I've been struck with a nasty cold coupled with a
fever.. I'm still trying to recover. Someone else will need to take
care of this. Sorry for the short-notice, I just had other problems to
deal with (like my brain melting).

Regards
| Unix the 'right' way |  http://elzubeir.openius.com/|