Re: election PHP integration

--- M Elzubeir <zubeir at gmail dot com> wrote:
> On Wed, 13 Oct 2004 00:15:13 -0700 (PDT), Nadim Shaikli
> <shaikli at yahoo dot com> wrote:
> > M.Elzubeir, any news on the integration effort and fixes ?
> >
> > Sorry to keep harping, but 14th is right around the corner and
> > we need to throughly test all this code and make it user friendly
> > and accessible.
>
> Very sorry but I've been struck with a nasty cold coupled with a
> fever.. I'm still trying to recover. Someone else will need to take
> care of this. Sorry for the short-notice, I just had other problems to
> deal with (like my brain melting).

OK, I've taken the initiative to get this looked into and now we can
actually test something (both M.Elzubeir and I have tested it but we
are both marked as 'core' so we need some non-core'ites to test).

  http://www.arabeyes.org/~nadim/vote

Login and proceed to nominate yourself and vote.  If you see any
weirdness/anomalies or bugs, make sure to let me know ASAP.

NOTE: this is ALL fake - we are merely testing so feel free to do
      silly things.

Once I get some favorable responses, I'll attach an updated patch
file to the bug report regarding this issue and we'll go live with
it for our real elections.