Re: Funds page (again)

Sorry about not sending to bugzilla, i just don't have the time right now to
learn, how to submit a "bug", specially since it not really a bug, it's just a
patch....

well nevertheless, could you please do this for me, just this once? i attached
the new patch. I think you'll still need the finance.php file but it's in one of
my previous emails.

Salam.

Omar

--
Omar Abo-Namous, merlin12345 at gmx dot de on 08.07.2004