Re: Funds page (again)

On Thu, 2004-07-08 at 13:09, Omar Abo-Namous wrote:
> Salam.
>
> here it is.

Thanks. Not to make your life any more difficult, but patches should be
sent to bugzilla. Also, it would be so much easier for us (or anyone
applying the patch) if it is made on a current checked out copy of cvs
against a freshly checked out copy from cvs. From what I can see, this
is made against an older copy from cvs -- which will mean someone will
have to go through it line by line and remove the extra fluff ;)

Regards
| Unix the 'right' way |  http://elzubeir.fakkir.net/ |