Funds page(s)

Youcef, I was told at our last 'core' meeting to bring this topic up on
the 'admin' list and so I'm trying :-)  Once our bank account is setup
and we are able to have people wire money to it, we need to have a Funds
page that would show chronologically,

                                                         [Previous  Next]
                                    [Balance from previous pages = +$300]
                                    [Balance on current page     = +$ 50]
                                    [Balance total in account    = +%350]
  Date          Type      Amount         Comment                Entry
 Feb 20, 2004   Deposit    $200      Donation from Santa        Youcef
                                     since he loved Arabbix.
 Feb 26, 2004   Withdrawal $150      Santa bribe for more       Anmar
                                     cookies and better toys.
 Balance in Account        $350

The Deposit should be green in color (or maybe make the entire horizontal
line be green - all +/plus values should be green) and the withdrawal lines
should be in red (balance in black).  The entries above are self-explanatory
and should be provided via a web interface to enter (or change) the content.
The "Entry" field above is meant to denote who entered the info for that
particular line.  It would be ideal to see only say 10 entries and a
"previous/next" link and info from the balance coming in or going out on
that page along with the true balance on the entire account at present
(I tried to show that in the example above).  It would also be ideal if
each withdrawal entry if clicked would show a PDF/PNG/etc scan of the
actual receipt that the funds were used for.

We need this page to be ready by the time the account is opened so that
we can start using it from day one (and I'm guessing the account is
coming through soon).

That's all I had in mind (I'm sure you and others can improve upon it :-)