Re: check this out

I like the second one. darl and clear.

Here are Some suggestions:

- date would be nice on the right and NOT bold
- Should be a hard limit as to the size of the update (if somebody put a massive amount of text, it will break things
- The Project link should be another color and bold (this should be unified through out the site) the underline is disrubting so just a color change (the green for link is great) )
- not sure about the green line on the right.. seems useless.
- having a bit more cell padding will seperate the dark grey column from the text inside of it.
- I like the Project Updates box on the top (could be a bit smaller)
- having each news (project update) item seperated by a thin white line from the one below it is also nice.

That is all I got on this. Good work... we have choices .. I like that :)

Anmar

Arafat Mohamed wrote:
Salam all,

Please look at http://www.arabeyes.org/~amohamed/www/ and send comments.

There are 3 project update bars. Please look at the first 2 and give me comments.