Re: check this out

Salam,

Ossama Khayat wrote:
You mean class="somestyle", and that's what i had in
mind. But, why don't you add it to your code. I mean,
by default all the links should have this style, or am
I right, or miss understanding?

To follow up. The project updates are a straight db dump. So if the links coming out of the db don't already have the class="somestyle" I have to add it in on the front end.

I can't depend on project maintainers to set the class. Plus we'll have a problem with older projects already in there. Plus what if I need to ouput the data into a format other than html?

So, I'm going to be trying to figure out how to use regex with php tonite. Never done it before but I'll hopefully figure it out quick. If anyone wants to help out tonite, email me or find me on irc.