Re: check this out

Salam,

Arafat, the updates titles (hyperlinks) can have their styles fixed from the PHP side (like the 'In the Press' page items for example). However, indeed, inside each update item, the poster must include the style. We can either:

1- Ask the developers to do this by hand for each new post.
or
2- Have one person to check and update the posts (what about the web admin ? :-)).

I also think of a function inside PHP that would search for "a href=" inside the project updates and insert a style to them before displaying them. It would not be a big deal to implement in PHP (all the basic stuff is there).

Your call. But it seems anyway that the second (orginal) template is the best, and that the URLs color is a big issue.

Salam,

Youcef.

Trouvez l'âme soeur sur MSN Rencontres http://g.msn.fr/FR1000/9551