Re: [general] New Arabeyes Drupal Website

Salam,

Just in case you don't know what was already done, I've made a drupal install
at http://abderrahim.arablug.org/arabeyes/ , I've tried to make a theme similar
to the wiki. I've stopped working on it because CCK and views aren't ready.

There is a wiki page for discussion http://wiki.arabeyes.org/Website_Revamp

If you want to use my install at arablug (which I must thank Djihed for), you
can create an account (or send me a username) and contact me so I can give you
administrative privileges.

I'm going to be involved in this (you guys should prevent earlier for next
meeting).

btw, I think it's worth testing cck and views actual versions before trying to
use Drupal 5.x (that install uses 6.1 IIRC).

HTH,
Abderrahim