Re: OpenArabia

Well, looking for one person who is charged of the whole project is a kind of absurdity. Instead, we should manipulate the project in the spirit of a team, with one leader and entousiastic members where everyone participate in the field he likes. In my next reply, which will follow this one directly, I will include a humble proposal of the structure of OAO. The purpose is to discuss the project issues, and what is the section that each one can contribute in it, or moderate it.

my Regards

- Anas