Re: OpenArabia

Salam all,

If you are deciding to take this proposal seriously, and not to consider it as an unreachable dream, than I could help you. The way that I can participate is as a web developer for this idea. I am one of the project admins of a CMS called PHPEcho CMS ( http://sourceforge.net/projects/phpechocms), which is a multilinguistic CMS, containing many useful functionnalities, and can be modified easily to fulfill your needs (even changing the design). You can get a better idea if you visit the site above and get look to the screenshots. But what is important now is to decide what should the site contains and how it will be presented to the users, and of course, who will be responsible of maintaining the project and moderating it.

- Anas

--
Computers are like Air Conditionners, they both don't work when you open 'Windows'