Re: Email at arabeyes.org

On Sun, Dec 09, 2007, Mohamed Magdy wrote:
> http://www.google.com/a/org/

Done.

<http://mail.google.com/a/users.arabeyes.org/>
<http://www.users.arabeyes.org>

All those who want an email may provide me IN PRIVATE MESSAGE
(preferrably GPG encrypted to 0ED704EA's private key) an email with a
comma separated value list containing $username, $firstname, $lastname
and $password.

For instance:

"adn","Mohammed Adnčne","Trojette","lolcats"

Please note that I am signing this email so that you are sure I am who I
tell I am (my key is in Debian's keyring and in the GPG strong set).

>     I personally don't use
>     it myself, as I don't use my @ debian.org. I am already getting to much
>     spam :-)
>
> Not even as a forward? ;)

Just as a forward. But I don't advertise this address.

--
Mohammed Adnčne Trojette